Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 August lesson

The sesson on Thursday was very informative. We learnt new skills, opening and closing hyperlinks, how to share with your colleagues information that you found on other websites etc. This is something entirely new to me and I guess with much practice it can only go better.
Some of my classmates shared information regarding their researched articles which deals with e-books. Sandy then took us through the entire lesson i.e definition, what e-books look like, how we can read it as if it is a website ( iphone, kindle etc) It also seems as though it has more advantages than disadvantages.

Currently I do not have internet access at home, ( I am still in the process of getting myself organised with regards to that) sometimes I experience difficulties at school such as server being off or during my free admin time I must invigilate and this seems to be a big problem for me.

The best was when Sandy showed us the websites where we could access the e-books for free! Now I can share these websites with my friends and colleagues at school.

Great stuff Sandy!

Thanks
Josephine

1 comment:

  1. I found the hyperlinks very challenging. The session was technologically overloaded. However, I am going to get a grip on it as it is useful to be equipped for the future.

    We are in it together!
    Denise.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure that your comments are relevent to the posting.