Thursday, August 12, 2010

Regarding Internet Filtering

I got to campus and I felt very depressed. The past weekend I so much wanted to comment on some of classmates blogs and I was unable to. I felt like I just need to catch up in class. So some of the classmates reported on their topic and Sandy did the slide show facilitation. Whilst Sandy was busy I was doing some of my comments( to catch up and to make me feel better). I also managed to make some notes at the time of her presentation so I can say that Internet Filtering is a good thing especially for me as a parent because I will be able to monitor what my children at home and school are doing on the internet and she also showed us the different websites where these software can be obtained. As with the other session I also enjoyed this one because I ave done quite a bit.
Thanks for organizing us our student cards.

Love
Josephine

2 comments:

  1. I also found it amazing how people sidestepped the filtering process to publish articles on the internet. Stay focused in class. You are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said it is a lot of information to take in in a short period of time,but we need to make time during weekends to go over our work if it is possible.I also felt very depressed about my essay last week.Sandy give us some websites to search for our essay.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure that your comments are relevent to the posting.