Thursday, September 9, 2010

Assessment marks

Sandy gave back our test results, essay results and I made it! I know I could have done better.
She also reflected on the mistakes that we made and what we need to look out for, in the future. Sandy mentioned that I made some unneccessary- mistakes and that I need to be more careful in the future. On discussing the web-evaluation test it was pointed out how one can easily take for granted- that a website is authentic. One can easily be fooled but one needs to do cross referencing. I learnt quite a lot today. Today the group leaders were pointed out and I am very happy to be in Mertle and Wendy's group. I know we will make a great team because we have one thing in common: to make a success of this big project.

Looking forward guys!

Love
Josephine

1 comment:

  1. We need to get rid of our fears and tackle our projects head on. The more we practice the better the results. You sound very confidant keep up the good work.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure that your comments are relevent to the posting.