Monday, September 20, 2010

Registering for the Wiki Programme

I was absent on Thursday. Do not like to stay absent from from class but I had no other choice. I contacted Myrtle over the weekend and she explained to me what exactly needs to be done regarding the Wiki. So we intend to get together sometime over the next few days. Myrtle has chosen a name for our Wiki -knowledgeislight- it sound great and I think it is appropriate for our wiki. We need to decide will our wiki be for a high or primary school and like I told her that because grade 7, 8 and 9 is part of the GET phase I do not see why we cannot keep it to a primary school level.  I look forward to working with my group members. I am so tied up with the marking as we are currently busy with exams. Seems the marking will take me through the holidays as our marks need to be in by the first week in the new term. So it seems it will be very hectic for me as I need to personally see to my family, studies and also my schoolwork.  I guess it boils down to time management. I am busy working one that.  I also had a chance to read through the comments of the assignment that are due next week. Must work on the rough drat.
Love you guys

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    You give me something very positive to remember "time management", Yes I will also try very hard to catch up during the September holidays.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time management is very important but however the day is to short and I cant work late in the night.At school there is no time to sit on a computer .The little ones want a lot out of you because they cant work on their own yet.Whole day it is one to one contact.Only 3 more weeks than this is over , than we can do the blogger and wikis in our own time and space for our schools

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure that your comments are relevent to the posting.