Thursday, September 9, 2010

Web Evaluation Test 2 September 2010

I guess the web evaluation test was not that bad and we as classmates had a lengthy discussion afterwards. Like Sandy has told us - we had done this before but it seems that one needs to do this all the time. Even If I did not pass the test I am confident now because I will know what to look for when evaluating the websites and even when I try to link some of it to forward it to my friends. This was a good exercise.

Thanks Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josephine,
    When we had to do the test I was completely stressed by the prevailing circumstances. At that time, I took a deep breath and PRAYED then I just went ahead. With hindsight I must say that the site with the holiday resort was the last straw, because that is where I would like to be during the next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josephine

    I was also so stressed out about the test. I did not know what to expect. While we were waiting to open the test I was shaking. After scanning through the test I relaxed a little bit. It wasn't that difficult after all. Just so confusing. I really did not know what to answer. The holiday one was ok, but the other website!! Oh my word!!!! I was very worried about the results. But was so surprized when our test papers were handed out. I made it !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure that your comments are relevent to the posting.